Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here's what's chapping my ass tonight. Hillary says she has been an agent of change for 35 years. 2 things about this piss me off-

1) No one has called bullshit yet- I would have. Hell, I'd ask her, besides ironing shirts, what the sam hell it was she did to be an agent of change in 19fuckin73 (well, actually 72 since she started making the claim in 07)

2) If you read the section entitled "law school" in the article about her, you'll find it's no coincidence that Clinton and Communist start with the same letter.

Here's my new plan: Bring back the red scare, maybe resurrect joseph mccarthy from the dead for a day or two, bring up not entirely inaccurate communist accusations against her-- hold hearings before the Senate Committee on Unamerican Activities, all that fun shit.

When people find out that she's Redder than Clifford the Big Red Dog, she'll lose and I won't have to hate her as much anymore because once she's been blacklisted, I won't hear her talk anymore.

No comments: