Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One has to wonder now how much the Clintons have really done for the Democratic party. I think Hillary is very close to royally fucking over the whole party. I don't think she cares; nothing matters more to the Clintons than a Clinton victory. Not the well-being of their party, not fessing up to their own campaign statements, not dignity, and certainly not the interest of the American people. Hillary, and especially Bill, have all but literally slapped the African American democratic voters in the face, which apart from just being fucking wrong, is downright stupid- African Americans are by far the most faithful democratic voters; all of the Reagan Democrats were white (Reagan Democrackers maybe?). I'm pissed at Hillary. I had more that I'm pissed about, but I got distracted and forgot it.

No comments: