Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck is it w/ these fucking Republicans saying that being near a fucking country gives you fucking foreign policy experience? I mean seriously, can they not come up with a better fucking punchline than that? If I were that dumb I would fucking kill myself. I would wrap my finger in electrical wire, shove a lightbulb up my ass and stick my finger in a fucking socket. Sonofabitch, what the fuck? How can you even hold a debate about issues with people that are that fucking stupid? I mean, you could hijack the fucking shortbus, dress all the retards up in suits, give them a fucking combover & people wouldn't be able to tell that they're not really the republican assholes that are trying to push all this bullshit. If anything they'd say, "Holy shit! The GOP has become a lot smarter since they've started wearing those fucking bicycle helmets!"

On FoxNews, Karl Rove tried to say that when Bush took office he had more foreign policy experience than Obama does now because "Texas border MOTHERFUCKING MEXICO!" No wonder our country's so fucked up, when this asshole was responsible for getting Bush elected twice.
In his defense though, this is slightly less moronic than the Palin argument (but BARELY) because texas at least does fucking touch mexico.

I'm going to go out in the garage, leave the door down, and turn my car on now. This is rifuckingdiculous.



No comments: