Monday, September 8, 2008

Proving McCain is an Asshole, Episode I: The Bullshit Strikes Back

A little over a month ago, McCain released an ad attacking Obama for his popularity around the world. He tagged Obama as a celebrity, completely fucking ignoring the fact that Obama's popularity is due to how inspirational people find his message. Anyways, if you need a reminder of this bullshit commercial, here's the link (I refuse to post that piece of shit on this blog).

Yesterday, on Face the Nation, McCain was asked about Sarah Palin's qualifications. McCain insisted that her "record of reform" and her POPUFUCKINGLARITY qualify her to be VP. He's really making my job way too easy at this point. It's just a damn shame that about 50% of the registered voters don't realize it.

More on what he said can be found here.


I don't think it's necessary to comment on why this is a bunch of monkeyshit. I temporarily rest my case.
Be on the lookout for Episode II: The Asshole Strikes back.

No comments: